F R I E N D S H I P







"Friendship day is celebrated in honor of friends who make our lives so special and help us give a meaningful direction. "

Today  is very special day for everyone who has best friend. Yes!!! It's friendship day, 5th August. This day is celebrated as a friendship day every year.
   Friends, today I want to share one inspiring and beautiful story of two friends. Once upon a time one girl named Rani and his friend Jaggu, an elephant were playing with each other.  Rani's mother  asked her to bring water in her pot  from the river. Then she went to river with her pot.  Suddenly after filling water, her pot  of mud broken down. So she was crying loudly. She was upset to see her broken pot.   Jaggu was his friend. He wanted to help her. He had one idea. He dipped  his trunk in  the river and filled with water and went to her home with Rani. At home, she went in , and take out a bucket. Then Jaggu filled her bucket with the help of his trunk. Jaggu helped his fast friend in this manner. And  this story means a lot for me because this is called true   friendship.

"Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen. "
             Moral of the story is that true friends always help in difficult time.
It had a long time met my friend Kiara.
"Flower remembers bees, fish remembers water, tree remembers the rain, 
At this moment I remember you! To say happy friendship day to you."

Now she is my Facebook friend. Her smiling face  is enough for my inspiration and true bond of love.
             I met her in my school days. She was sweet  and beautiful girl. There was a big reason  that disguised in our friendship like Jaggu and Rani.
"A single rose can be my garden  a single friend  my world. "
        I remember those days when I was absent from three days and when I reached to my school next, day. I got information that today is drawing examination and I felt embarrassed because I had no water colours and sketch pens and pencil and eraser and there was no practice for exam also. But luckily my drawing was good and I  dare not and except the challenge and face this exam bravely. I got 92 marks in that exam.
A true friend is one who overlooks our failures and tolerates our successes. 

  My friend was very helpful at that time and raise my moral, which is very appreciated by everyone. From that day she became my best friend and that is called true friendship.
"A single candle illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright light of your friendship. "
       Now a days my son is my true friend.

He helps me in every possible way. I can say him, my right hand. He is my life. He has a great heart. He has much respect for me. I am  celebrating this friendship day with him . Today he gave me a hand made napkin. I really thankful to my son for this special gift for me.

"A friend is sweet, when it is new and it is sweeter when it is true  But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you. "


         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate