MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


Hurrah!! Today it's something special, Can you guess? Yes it's my birthday. Everyone do something special for his/her birthday. I've also planned something for my birthday.
 Nowadays the pollution is increasing and the lifeline of human beings are also being destroyed. Till now you might discover what I want to say, ya the deforestation. This is a serious matter of disscussion.



I've decided to plant some trees on my birthday. I took two plants from the nursery. Got in the car and got to the place where those trees were to be planted . I took the shovel and dug into the soil  and placed one of the tree their and planted it.


The other tree was neem and I planted it into the soil. And watered those plants .

Please do  something drastic by planting trees and not by using plastic . Save trees, nature and  yourself.


I hope that those plants grow to big and huge trees. And give shelter to many birds and animals.

 Please don't destroy our valueable ecosystem.If you can't grow or save trees,please don't cut or destroy them.
 If you want to wish me happy birthday please plant one plant in your home  ,garden,or park.
       


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate