I love writing

Hello guyz,

Today is a very special day because this day  we were  tied in a relationship by a blog named RAY OF HOPE.

 Today is 29 th April, a day when I started writing this blog . On this day I came with different stories, poetries, travel,and beauty tips in front of you.

Nowadays I feel there is something very beautiful & special between you & me. I feel empty within me till I  do not post any article  on your favourite blog RAY OF HOPE. My blog RAY OF HOPE is like a colourful rainbow 🌈. There are many shades in my blog which make it very different and  impressive. So,I thought my cake should be colorful and beautiful as life is.

 So , on 29 th April I bought a rainbow cake with the name RAY OF HOPE written on it.

Cake was very delicious 🎂. It has been 3 years  since I started writing it.

I am sharing with you Some pics and videos. I wanted to celebrate R & H's birthday because  someone is reading my blog from time to time. I wanted you to share and subscribe to my blog. I think there is someone for whom I am writing continuously.

R & H birthday is special for those persons who miss my post and  try out my tips, thoughts and experiences in their life. You know what, readers ! life is very precious and golden  time which we get from God and we should be happy and grateful ❣️for it.

So, today  I pray to God that our relationship will be strong and healthy forever. celebrate RAY OF HOPE'S 😊 birthday.


"Enjoy the little things in life

for one day you'll realise they were 

the big things."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate