JUST LEARNING!!!

I think you guys are doing well in your life and if you want to know about me then I will say we should do something new and different from time to time in life . It is very necessary to do something exciting  and there should be a catalyst in our life which  shows interesting facts of life.

 So,nowadays  I am riding my new bicycle and now I am sharing some experiences with you.

Recently I got some beautiful answers to my questions about life. Are you ready to know about me ЁЯШК.


"Life is like riding a bicycle,to stay balanced,you must keep moving."


First fact is that life always gives you opportunities. I learnt to  ride a bicycle in 5th standard. Then I had no bicycle.  After many years now, when I have two kids, life gave me the opportunity to  learn how to ride a bicycle and now I feel that my dream has come true after a long time.

"You can't be sad,by riding a bicycle."


 Second fact is that you should be proud of what you have. It means that when you get something  then be proud no matter if that thing is small or less expensive.

 For me my bicycle is my hope for being fit.

Third fact is that fear is always defeated.

I was afraid about riding a bicycle but now I  learnt that in two days. It is said that

where there is the will there is a way.


  I have patience and confidence in myself but I never knew that  it is so easy to ride a cycle. I thought about how I will balance the bicycle because of my weight.

Fourth fact is that nothing is impossible in this world.

I thought  I could never ride a bicycle because of my weight  but it was my mistake. You can do whatever you want but the key is to be positive and have faith in yourself . Be confident. Don't listen to anyone. Try and try again. You will reach your destination soon. It is my experience.

Fifth fact of life is that you start with short things to  get   good results.

First I  rode a small distance, then after some time, I started to ride one round of the playground of the colony. Nowadays I ride 6 or 7 laps of our colony playground in the morning. So if you start from a short distance you can go for a long ride more confidently. Time gives you opportunities to go forward and get surprises in life. If you will start riding for long distances firstly  then you will get  tired easily and get rid of your aim & your responsibilities.

Sixth fact is that you should not lose your confidence and  should do your best from your angle.

"The pain you feel today , will be the strength you feel tomorrow."



Seventh fact of life is very important  to understand. As we know, to ride a bicycle we have to keep balance. So in life we should keep balance in our mental health and physical health. It means that we should be fit  & healthy in both manner , physical and mental,then our life will be called balanced life.

"Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limit."



Eighth fact of life is that there will come many obstacles on your way but you have to keep riding to reach your destination at the perfect time. Don't get afraid by obstacles; they make you strong.

 So  ,you should also focus and understand these facts of life. 

"It's not a race, it's a journey, enjoy every moment of life."

 

If you like my blog then subscribe to my blog RAY OF HOPE.

 Stay focused and keep riding.

Bye & take care.ЁЯСЛ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate