How I celebrated my Diwali

I was a little busy during the festival of Diwali but today as you know I want to tell you something about the festival of lights called Diwali.

  I  had started the day with small puja. We all sat together in the pujan and chanted mantras.I was feeling very good and light. You know mantras purifies home and lightens up the soul. I suggest that if you have any trouble   and have mental health issues then hawan is a great solution for that.

 After hawan I decorated my home.  I have been cleaning my home for the last few days but today I wanted to give the final touches to my home.

There were some things like hindola ,bandhanwar,flower arrangement,rangoli, lighting arrangements, candles and Ganesha idols which I had decorated my home with. We celebrated Diwali by buying sweets,gifts,and candles,diyas ,batasha,and kheel. We went to our relatives' home ,burnt some pollution free crackers. At 6'O clock we worshipped laxmi ji and Ganesha ji by offering lotus and laddus. We lit candles and diyas and  enjoyed this festival by forgetting the past and resolving old issues.I had make some kulhad diyas and painted them. I am sharing the photoes of kulhad diyas . Tell me how they are looking ?

 I want to give you Diwali greetings and just wanted to say that  do what you want to do in  your way and do only those things which give you satisfaction and happiness.

Don't walk in the crowd, be yourself. Life is full of opportunities so look forward and always say yes to yourself. Your firm determination will   always be with you.

 "Happy Diwali friends,

 You are my bestie."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate