Finding a "Tution teacher" from 12/5/2016



It was the date 12/5/2016 when I left my tutor. As I was shifting to a new city because of my father promotion. It was disappointing to left a teacher who is teaching you from 2 - 3 years. 
 It's but however I managed  it to do.
I was shifted to Bombay it's far from where I shifted.

I was living at Bombay comfortably. But after some months..... I saw my tutor at a place eating ice cream but i thought that it was just my imagination. But in further coming months I saw her two more times.
Whenever I saw her it make me remember the moments I spent with my tutor especially the one in which we all students gave a surprise to her as it was her birthday that was the most enjoyable moment of that time. I can't forget that!! 

It was then I started the search for her. I was wondering that how she came in Bombay and also that she was with a man. I also wandered that that man could be her husband and that she was married because when I left her tution she wasn't married.
This was a mystery for me and might be a mysterious story for you isn't it?
Now I searched for her a long time but I wasn't. I spended all my energy, I searched her on facebook  and I also searched for her mobile number. I founded her mobile number (old one) .       But it was just old one and of no use to me.
That's how I spended my  two to three months like this.
Now new year, Christmas was arriving yes! December was also arriving. ( Of course new year and Christmas arrives in December only not in any other month) .
Now I was on my way coming from my school I was near to end of my journey it was then I saw her I said to driver uncle "stop, stop uncle stop the car" 
Then uncle stopped the car I ran and shouted! Ma'am . She not responded me but I then told her I am your student the one the left because of his father promotion then she hugged me. We've done conversation in that she told that she married to a boy living in Bombay.
It was then I saw my tutor after a year it was the date of 25 TH December. Yes, it was Christmas. Then I invited her at my home for dinner and celebrated Christmas together. And my journey finally ended at 25/12/2016. She was my favorite teacher, and she taught me how we should live life in a good manner and  discipline. She taught me that enjoy your every moment with a big smile and she gave me her  valuable time for stand me independently.l can't forget that moments  when   she celebrated her birthday with me.


TODAY I SHARED MY OWN PERSONAL STORY WITH YOU IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE , FOLLOW MY BLOG AND STAY TUNED.  

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate