A SPECIAL DATE 29 APRIL

1 year ago, it was a special day for me as I begin to do something new, I begin to write something, I became owner of a blog known as........RAY OF HOPE it was a new experience for me.
First post RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.
When I begin to write my first post RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, I was very nervous, happy and very exited as it was first time I wrote a blog. I got 4 to 6 comments and around 200 views and I was motivated by the comments and views a lot and  confidence arose in me and I begin to write and tried to entertain all my dear readers.


Today, yes today that is 29th APRIL I wrote my first post and in my view, today is birthday of my blog and I have completed 1 year of my blog and I wrote about 22 poems, 2 travels, 2 beauty blogs and 23 stories and total I wrote about 49 posts!!!!
I thought that today is my blog's first birthday and I should celebrate it, enjoy it.

I gave a pizza party to my family and arranged a cake cutting ceremony. Cake was a 2 two storey and of vanilla flavour.
We all enjoyed the pizza party and finallay it was the time to cut the cake means cake cutting ceremony. 


It was around 12'O clock of 28th April and the cake ceremony begin we cut the cake and celebrated the birthday of  my blog and the ceremony ended we all ate the cake and the cake finished and my blog's birthday ended.
We all enjoyed the birthday a lot and the cake tasted very delicious and I hope my blog would come out with flying colors and the blog could be successful with your motivation dear readers. 
I THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE CONFIDENCE YOU GAVE ME AND FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VIEWS TO MY POSTS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate