ЁЯТЧYOU MOM

Today is mother's day and I want to wish HAPPY  MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS of the world who are the bucket of kindness , happiness , boldness , and  are beautiful by heart. Her voice is full of virtues and enlights the whole  world by her qualities . Mother has many  wonderful qualities like -

1. SHE IS SOURCE OF LOVE-

Mother's heart is filled with unconditional  love . She is a perfect  source of LOVE. It means,  whatever we do in our routine life , she finds solutions of any problems and push us to go forward without  hesitation and shyness and always encourages us. She teach us to do everything  in the life with love,  happiness, and with hardwork . She preached all of us a lesson to be  confident in life and being independent.

2. SOURCE OF ENERGY -

I always think that mother is always a source of energy , strength and power . From  our mother we learn to be not get tired by difficult  circumstances.

3. AS A BEST FRIEND -

Mother is like a best friend  forever to all of us. We can share  everything with our mom. Our mom takes care  of all our needs . She takes responsibilities of home , children ,  guests, and all matters related to the life . Mother  is my world , my life  and a reason of my life and my smile .

4. AS A INSTERUCTER-

We all are proud of our mom because they are always a good instructor also. They are a good daughter , responsible  wife. , great mom ,good  daughter in law,  and a good  human being . You gave me  birth  and gave me many tips for doing such  a good work  for society and family.  Mother  leads us a path of   doing  better  in all the fields  of  life .

5. AS A SUPER WOMAN -

Mother  is a special  person of our family  and a superwoman for the  world . She cooks delicious  and healthy food for us, without getting  tired. Mom you are superb coach for all our life . She taught  me the ideas to live a balanced  life. She can do everything  perfectly . She does all work  faithfully and easily  by adding fun and dance steps to the  work. Mothers tie all the  family  members  in one thread of love.

6.SOURCE OF INSPIRATION -

Mother  is everything  for all of us. She is my strength and inspiration because of her nice nature , her kindness  , her method of communication and living  life. She faces all the challenges  of her life only for us. I have learned  many things  from  her.

7. SOURCE OF  POSITIVITY -

My mother's personality is full of  positivity.
I feel  a touch of  God in her hand.  Nothing is possible  without  my mom. Mother gives me a stability  and positivity in my nature.  For everything ,  I am thankful to her.

8.AS A GOOD  SUPPORTER -

Mother  is a best supporter because  she knows that  what  is W
right and what is wrong  for all of us. When our mind is  puzzled  then only one person  understand our feelings and our motions,.i.e mom.

9. A GOOD HOMEMOULDER-

Mothers decorate  their home with heart. She cleans house daily. Her sacrifices  for us and for home should be always appreciated . Mother 's devotion for her home and for  us is great .

10. MOTHER ' S WORLD -

As we know that mother is our world. On the other hand  we can say we are the whole  world  for our mothers. No one can defeat our mom because  she is all rounder .  I can't forget  her devotion and my life  is always blank without her.  Her blessings  always  saves me from  different  types  of difficulties . I feel that her blessings are always with me. She is always  very  close  to my heart .

11. As A GOOD SURVIVOR -

Mothers are a great  survivors. She always  do  many more  efforts for her families .  She is  more  experienced  women  than us.  I  am obliged to her for showing  us a true path of honesty  in life  . Actually  she is a  hard working woman  and a good  survivor .
12. AS A GOOD ADVICER -

Mothers always  help their children  that how they can take  better  decisions  for studies  or for their future  or life. Mother always teaches us that we should  listen  the voice of our soul. Sometimes  the decisions taken  by heart  can be wrong  but the decision  taken by her mind and her soul  is  always amazing  and right from  any angle  of  life .

13. ROLE MODEL -

Our mother  is  a perfect  role model  for us.   Without  sharing  my views  about  life  with  my mother  , life is incomplete .  My first love is my mom.  She is my inspiration. She always  says that  we can come out  from  worst situations if we have  courage to walk  on the path of truth , and we always  have  support   our family . Nothing  is  impossible  in this  world . I love  my mother  very  much .

HAPPY  MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMMY READERS OF BLOG, "RAY OF HOPE" . 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate