HEARTIEST WISHES


"Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu,
Gurur Devo Maheshwarah.
Guru Sakshaat Parabrahma,
Tasmai Shri Gurave Namah. "

It means that , Our teacher is like Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh which is called trideva, Brahma is a creator, Vishnu is a protector and preserver, and Lord Shiva (Maheshwarah) is a Destroyer of the universe . So, our teacher is like a God. Whole universe runs on his power and desire. I bow in the front of my respected  teacher,who enlightened my path and  support in every aspect of life. Teacher like God are always blessed with a miracle stick.
          Once upon a time one merchant went to his guru's home. He was in trouble. He said to the guru to gave him a  mantra.  Guru gave him RAM name as a mantra, by the heartly learning, his life can change quickly . Merchant was unsatisfied by this mantra, because according to him this is the easy mantra and he already knowed RAM mantra.He said to the guru , please give me another mantra which can show miracle in his life.
    Then guru gave a simple stone to the merchant . What is the exact value of the stone? Tell me? Said  guru but you have not sell this stone to anyone.
    Then merchant went market to know the value of given stone. First of all he went to green grocer and asked for value of stone. He said that I will give you ten rupees for this stone.
    Then he went to gold Smith and asked for it value. He said that I can  give you thousands rupees for this beautiful stone. Now he went to the shopkeeper  of  stones to know the right value of the stone. Shopkeeper said, wow! What a strange stone . Please give me this stone, in exchange,I will give you my whole shop, ornaments, and everything.
  Now merchant was much confused because he did not know that which value is exact for given stone. So at last he went back to guru ji. He said to guru ji, please now tell me the exact value of the stone. Because I am  confused .
       Actually guru had give his whole power, and light to this stone. So now stone was valuable.
   Conclusion is that,no one tell you the value of yours. Teacher is well known and aware of what is good or bad for you. He can change you as clay  changes into a  pot.

"Good teacher know, how bring out the best in the students. "

     So, keep faith upon your guru and be satisfied with him.
 So, my today's post dedicated to the teachers because  today is teachers day. Today we celebrated birthday of  earlier India President Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
        For me my life is my best teacher to know how life is full of love enthusiasm challenges friends relationship truth miracles and hard work.
    If you like my today's post then please hit like button and say me happy teachers day.
You can share your thoughts with me .

Happy Teacher's Day

Keep smiling keep reading, and
Keep in touch with me . 🙋‍♀️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate