WHAT WAS MY PREPARATIONS FOR DEEPAWALI ?



Firstly I want to wish  HAPPY DEPAWALI to all the family members of RAY OF HOPE and for whom who are waiting for my new post. As you know that DEEPAWALI is the festival of cleanliness and lights, I was busy in all that but I am sure you all were missing me and my post. But what can I do? I was tired and busy in the decorating my sweet home.
      Now today you want to know In these days what was I doing? So, are you ready  to catch the  fooltoosh dose   of the new post of my blog RAY OF HOPE.
     I am starting from all the changes which l have done in my home at lowest cost and less budget .


Marble pots - l had some  old marble pieces for a long time . Now to change the look of my home, I need some pots and indoor plants. So I had call labour to made some middle size pots of marble pieces for my small size rooms.

Marble Tables for outdoor plants - I was  thinking about my outdoor plants and want to kept  them in systematic way and this  is the  time to do  a good for my outdoor plants.

An antique piece -  I had a  20 years  old stiching machine.It was waste for me because I didn't not use this machine but its stand was very special and did catch our attention  always. So, I had an idea. I change this pertable machine in marble table which have antique  stand of stiching machine . By colouring a golden paint on it, it became   very attractive and beautiful piece to enhance the beauty of my lobby.  This table was very durable and  strong.

 Antique hanging pots -There is nothing for hanging my pots but unfortunately I had a  waste table fan. So, I changed this fan in hanging pots.

A Magical corner - I have made a corner  with some quotations. If you read these quotes, I must say this will appear as a magic in your life. I made these handmade quotations for life secrets which will take you on the right side of the path of your life.





Handmade bottles - I had change my waste whisky bottles into the beautiful bottles and these bottles added more  beauty to my room.



Golden pines - I had some pines and I  had collected these pines from  the path of my nanital trip. In this Diwali, I had painted these pines with golden colour. Really these were giving a special look to my drawing room.



Lucky bamboo plant - This is the need of every home. Finally, I have got this from the market place only at Rs 140-/. This was the
cheapest for me and my home. Now my home was completely lucky.




Ganesha and festoon - deepawali does not compete if you have not  decorate  your home with festoon and ganesha. Now I am talking about my GANESHA'S metallic decorative piece  and  shubh labh festoon which makes our home so special and perfect for Diwali celebrations.

Traditional Rangoli of flowers - I had made, flowers ragoli on this occasion for the pre preparation of inviting goddess Laxmi ji.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate