๐ŸŽ…OH! MY DEAR SANTA๐ŸŽ…

 
 OH! MY DEAR SANTA

Come Santa, remove my pain
  Don't go anywhere, again....
    This is my heartiest wish,
      Please give me, smile and fame.

Today is Christmas, and I am,
    Waiting for you. It's my fault, that
        I was busy in the whole month, but
          I am saying within the depth of my
            Heart, please upgrade my happiness
             Cart..............

Bring lots of gifts and buckets of
    Love, some chocolates, lollipops,and
        Cakes and gems for me.......
            Don't forget your children are here,
               Please, Santa, don't go anywhere...
 
                     Your loving child,
                               Poonam
    ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas to all the
  readers of BLOG Ray of hope.๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate