MY DEEPAWALI PREPARATION

Hii everyone๐Ÿ’ฅ. On this pious occasion of Deepawali,I want to say happy and prosperous Deepawali to each and every person who is not only my follower but who is waiting for my new post for a  long time. So,readers please shower your love upon me  because this love ❤️ could  become a strong and great  bond between you and me.

Further I want to share my preparation and shopping items to you. Because you are my favourite one.

I bought two macrame planters on this   occasion to enhance the beauty of my home.

I am  very happy to have these planters on the occasion of Deepawali. This was an amazing product and reality is that  it is handmade .

I have two rajsthani hanging

items which is colourful and very attractive . I am in love to have it.

I purchased one buddha fountain which had a very soothing effect on my soul

. The sound of water feels like a heart touching effect.

I purchased one ganesha for this festival of lights .

It is a very special item for me.it gave fragrance when we lit the instant stick on the space which is given.

At this festival I bought toran which is very  beautiful and sounds like a handmade and desi item.

To increase the beauty and peace of my home ,I bought a meditative Buddha.

The colour of Buddha is black and the product is very durable.

I have made five diyas for the festival of Deepawali on my own.  I have painted one big diya and other four were painted by my daughter.so, this was my   shopping for Deepawali.
   If you like my post then subscribe my blog RAY OF HOPE..

Have a happy,safe and blessed Deepawali.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate