HAPPY FEELINGS

"Happy moments

Happy thoughts

Happy dreams

Happy feelings

Happy Birthday."


Today is a special day.Any guesses???Dear friends today is my birthday but you  will read my post on the next day.  Today is my birthday but in agra  there is a lockdown. So,how can I celebrate my birthday without outings ,going to temples ,gifts, and parties? I didn't know that on my birthday there would be a complete lockdown. But well said "where there is will there is a way."

I wanted to make my birthday a special one 😂. So,I  decided that I will make special breakfast,lunch ,and dinner for my family.I knew that it would  give me more satisfaction and happiness.

 On that day, when I opened my eyes then I saw that my husband baked a lovely eggless vanilla cake for me.  After some time my 8 year daughter came into the kitchen and she decorated my cake on its own with the help of munches and fruit jam.So, for me this cake was very special because it was cooked & decorated with lots of love and care.

My daughter was looking happier than me.I saw a bright light in her eyes full of thousands of hearts. 

I got ready and made butter buns with aloo bhujia and a hot ginger tea.

For lunch I cooked rajma chawal and chapatis with urad dal papad

. After lunch I had cut my cake. Now I had prepared the dahi vadas for lunch.

 So,I spent my birthday like this. How about your birthday 🎂🎈 celebrations. By ending my post I admit that I'll never forget this day in my life. I did everything that I wanted. I did my meditation and japa-tapa in the evening and I am feeling very happy  to tell you about how I celebrated my birthday without going anywhere . I was feeling very light and energetic today.My priority is peace,love,respect, happiness and meditating with Supreme Power (God).

So,at last it was the most amazing birthday I  ever had.


"The more you praise,and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."


If you like my blog then share and subscribe to my blog RAY OF HOPE 🙂.


Comments

  1. Wow!
    So good to see you celebrating like this .pics are very nice 👌👌👍. All the best ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate