FRIEND OF MINE

 

"Love is flower- like,

Friendship is like a sheltering tree."


Hii !!! everyone. I am good. What about you and your life? Today is a very special day. Can you guess?? Try at once.  I know,you are thinking about friendship day .You can ask me,that please tell us without wasting our time. So ,today is my husband's birthday.  Yeah!! offcourse friendship day and birthday,both are special occasions.As a friend and wife, I must say that there is one thing that is special in every occasion, i.e. gifts. Yes,😊today I am sharing some different types of  gift items which you can give to your friends or husband. These gifts are very special because I am giving these to my husband. If you like my blog then do subscribe and share it with your ☺️ loved ones or friends.

1.yeah!! Everyone knows T-shirts are very cool gifts.  I have chosen some sports T-shirts.

2.  I have bought a sipper.  This bottle was necessary for cycling. He had one but I wanted to give it to him because we should change our plastic  bottles from time to time. He  goes  cycling  every morning.

3. I have bought skipping rope for jumping exercises. That is a very 

 good and important things for exercise.

4.You are thinking all items are related to sports. i.e true . He loves cycling, running, jumping,and doing exercises to stay fit & healthy. So this is for him.

5. I bought two sports drink for my husband.

6.Very important  exercise item is Abs wheel. I am showing a pic in the blog. It reduces the tummy and shapes it well.

7.I bought onehead band of black colour for him.

8.  I baked one  chocolate 🍰 cake for birthday and that's all what I wanted to share with you.

  If your  husband  loves to stay fit and healthy then you can also gift these items to him. These are the best ones and I am very satisfied and happy to  buy something good and perfect .

At last want to say,

"The greatest gift of life is friendship."

Happy friendship day to everyone who loves my blog and follow me.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog RAY OF HOPE. Bye👋


Stay happy and healthy.

Keep smiling 😀.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Same to you dear,❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
  2. Nice 🙂
    Happy Friendship day to you
    ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate