The unexpected miracle




  • Kindness is a small seed that can grow into a lifetime of blessings.
  • Once upon a time, there was a middle-class family. The lady of the family was a cancer patient. She was very ill and needed proper treatment, but the family did not have enough money for expensive medical care.

    They took her to a hospital and consulted the doctors. After examining her, the doctors said, “Our treatment may not be enough. We will have to call a specialist from outside. But you will have to bear all the expenses of the specialist’s treatment, medicines, food, and room.”

    The lady became very worried. She thought, “I do not have enough money for my treatment, but my treatment is necessary. What should I do?” She had only one valuable thing left—her house. She even thought about selling it to pay for her treatment.

    But she was a very strong woman. Despite her fear and difficulties, she did not lose hope. She decided to face her situation with courage and fight for her life. Her strength showed in that sometimes, courage is more powerful than The lady looked at the doctors and said, “Yes, please call the specialist. I will do whatever is necessary for my treatment.”

    The specialist arrived and began her treatment. After the entire treatment was completed, the doctor gave the lady a receipt. When she looked at the bill, she became very upset. She was worried about how she would ever pay such a huge amount.

    But then she noticed a handwritten note on the receipt. It said:

    “One glass of milk — payment received in full.”

    The lady was shocked. Tears filled her eyes, and she asked, “What does this mean?”

    The specialist smiled and said, “Do you remember me? Many years ago, I once came to your house to deliver something. I was very hungry that day. I only asked you for a glass of water, but you kindly brought me a big glass of milk. You did not know who I was, and you expected nothing in return. But I never forgot your kindness.”

    He continued, “When I saw you in the hospital, I realized that you were the same kind-hearted lady who had once helped me. That small act of kindness became a beautiful memory in my life. Today, I only returned that kindness.”

    The lady could not hold back her tears. She thanked the doctor from the bottom of her heart.

    This story teaches us that no act of kindness is ever wasted. A small gesture can make a huge difference in someone’s life. We should always help others whenever we can, because we never know when that kindness may return to us.

    Guests are like God, and God can come into our lives in many different forms. Sometimes, the person we help today may be the person who helps us tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyderabad through my eyes

Review