TAMMNA

Tammna was a beautiful, smart, intelligent girl she was having many friends at school and all the teachers liked her. She was also attentive in class . Then suddenly she was not comming to school from many days . Then she entered in the class room and we all started asking her " Why you were not comming to school from many days she said ," I'll tell you but you will not tell to anybody else in the class " we all answered " Yes we'll not tell to anybody else in the class"









   
She started her story ------ My (Tammna) father is an advocate in court and my mother is housewife . One day my mother said to my father " I feel alone at home " so my father said "But why" my mother said because you go to court and my daughter go to school and I left alone at home. So my mother asked my father that can I join a job but my father refused and said " No" .She was so ambitious that she joined a job secretly without telling my father.
Day by day my mother was becoming dull and depressed . My mother was not going to job. I was noticing her and asked that " Why are you so sad mum" she ignored me and started doing other work. 

One day in morning when my father was bringing coffee for my mother and when he reached to the door the door was not opening . My father started to knock the door but the door not opened then my father shouting that .....Hansika...... Hansika.....please open the door but then also the door not opened then my father started to breaking the door ....dhhh..... dhhh.... The door opened and what my father saw was that was unbelievable

He saw that her wife was fallen down when my father gone near her he find out that she was dead and my father started crying and called police and told the story and the policeman sent that body for postmartam and said to other policemen to find out the room for some clues. After sometime.......a policeman entered with postmartam report. And the postmartam reports says that the cause of her death is drugs. Then a policeman said .....sir...sir..I got something . They got depression pill then policeman asked to my father that she was in depression? My father said " No" . Then they send that pills to lab and in that lab report it was written that the pill contained drug in it. Then one policeman said sir I got some files of job then policeman said that she was doing a job? My father answered " No". Then policeman asked to my father that she was doing a job secretly without telling you.Then police gone to that pills company and my father has done case on that pills company. And he also won te case . And TAMMNA story ended by her and she also cried a lot. 


Then after some days by telling her story she was not comming to school but nobody was knowing the reason
When we know about her that she was injured in an accident . The accident was that at night when she was sleeping her hand by mistake gone into the motor near her and that motor sucks some of her blood and then his father entered in the room and switch off the motor and taken to a hospital and now she is admitted there . We all felt that we should pray to god for her health . We all gone for praying and then only a call came to TAMMNA'S  father that the operation is successful . We thanked to god.She not only saved herself with confidence she  also saved her father hope which was herself

( If there is any picture related you And you want to remove it so please tell us on comments) 

If you like story so please share your feelings and comments and share blog .



THANK YOU FOR READING THE BLOG.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review

Chocolate